TAPMI 2017 Admissions - Application Form, Registration - www.tapmi.edu.in
Ta Pai Management Institute (TAPMI 2017) Manipal is one of the leading management institutes in India and is renowned for its academics. It also has a great faculty student interaction and is one of the sought after institutes. They are also known for the conduction of TAT (TAPMI Admission Test) for admission into its PGDM programs. They have a 2 stage process for the admission of candidates into their programs.The first stage is having a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/MAT scores as they are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for admission into their PGDM programs. Following which the second stage involves a group discussion (GD) and personal interviews (PI) with the CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, MAT or TAT score acting as the base. The centers for GD/PI conduction will be Manipal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
|TAPMI 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||TAPMI Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||TAT|
|Conducting Authority||Ta Pai Management Institute, Manipal|
|Exam Stream||Management Aptitude Test|
TAPMI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for this exam has to be a graduate (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline that is recognized by AIU with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. This also applies to all the candidates possessing professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountant, Cost Accounting and Company Secretary. Those candidates who are appearing for final year degree examination can also apply but if these candidates do get selected they have to produce proof of completion of graduation by the time they join the PGDM Programmes and will be required to submit the mark-lists and other testimonials within the stipulated date. The candidate also needs to ensure that they have valid CAT, XAT GMAT scores.
TAPMI 2017 Exam Pattern
The TAT paper usually consists of a total of 150 objective type questions under 4 different sections namely English/Verbal Ability, Quantitative Techniques, Logic and Data Interpretation and Understanding EU. The breakup of each section is 40 objective type questions from English/Verbal Ability, 40 objective type questions from Quantitative Techniques, 40 objective questions from logic and Data interpretation 30 objective type questions from understanding EU. The test duration is 150 mins.
TAPMI 2017 Fee Structure
Those candidates who are interested can apply online via the official website www.tapmi.edu.in/ and they can make the payment online via Credit/Debit card or via Net Banking. The candidates can avail the Handbook of information on payment of rs.1500/- (there is an early birder discount of rs 300/-) at the branches of Axis bank, IMS Learning Resources, Career Launcher, TIME, Career Forum, Erudite etc. and each handbook contains a coded payment voucher and when the candidate gats hold of the voucher then they can assess the online application.
TAPMI 2017 Application Form
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website to fill up the form. They are advised to read all instructions carefully and fill in all the mandatory fields and leave no blanks. After the filling and submission of the form the candidates can avail it for further amendments.
- The candidates have to appear for any of the entrance tests such as CAT, XAT, GMAT and submit the details along with the registration numbers on the application form
- While filling in the details the candidates must ensure that they indicate their CAT/ XAT/ GTMAT/ MAT registration numbers as given on their registration card and upload the passport sized photograph in jpg/pdf format and it should not exceed over 1MB in size.
- Those candidates who are using GMAT tests are required to submit their score cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in jpg/pdf format and should not exceed 500kb in size.
- Do ensure that all the applicatins have to be submitted online itself and interim inquiries on admission styatus of individual candidates wont be entertained.
- If there are any queries the candidate can visit www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/faq/
- The admission process wouls us e the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT for assessment along with other selection parameters. The applicant can submit an application form for PGDM on payment of rs. 1500/- for a single program, rs 2500/- for any 2 programs and rs 3500/- for all three programs. NRI candidates may pay rs 3100/- or USD 50 for single program, rs 4500/- or USD 75 for any 2 programs and rs 6000/- or USD 100 for all 3 programs.
- Do note that the candidate can only apply for a single program using the prospectus/voucher that’s purchases from coaching centers and for the application for over one program the candidates can make use of credit/debit cards and apply online.
- Any disputes regarding the admissions is under the jurisdiction of Udupi only and the application fee is non refundable.
TAPMI 2017 Contact Details
P.B. No:9, Manipal-576104, Karnataka.
TAPMI 2017 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of October 2016|
|Last date to apply||Last week of January 2017|
|WAT & PI will be conducted||February 2017|
|Result of WAT & PI||–|
|Announcement of Final Result||–|