IBSAT 2017 - Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus - ibsindia.org
ICFAI Business School conducts the entrance examination called IBSAT 2017. It is an autonomous institution, not affiliated to any University. IBS had been established in 1995, and it is one of the most renowned business schools of India. Its academic excellence is contributed by its outstanding academic curriculum and infrastructure. The curriculum of IBS is globally recognised and as a result, the complete development of a student is taken care of. The uniqueness of IBS is its absolute case-based learning arrangements.
The campuses of IBS are situated at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. The programs are of two years and are full-time Management based. The students receive training for a successful career in the corporate field. IBS has an exclusive and advanced method towards business education.It emphasizes on providing the true knowledge, conveying the exact skills, for permanent accomplishment in management related careers, and forming the precise attitudes.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any.
IBSAT 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||IBS Admission Test|
|Commonly Known as||IBSAT|
|Exam Level||ICFAI Business School|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
IBSAT 2017 Application Form
- All IBSAT applicants are required to possess a valid email address, telephone number and address for the process of applying.
- Please visit the link www.ibsindia.org/ibsat/ for the online application for IBSAT. One needs to click on ‘Online Application’. Thereby, s/he needs to online the Application No. and Password to login. These must have been previously sent via email.
- For an offline application too, the applicants need to login. The Application No. will be given at the top of the voucher and the voucher number will serve as the password. It will be found under the scratch area of the voucher.
- After the login, the applicants will be directed to changing the password. After the change, they will be directed to the login page again.
- With the renewed login, the will be directed to filling up the Application Form - “PGPM/MBA- Online Application form”.
- The Application Fee is INR 1500/-.
IBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants for IBSAT 2017 must have completed their Graduations with a minimum of 50% marks from an English medium institute.
- Those who have not studied in the English medium have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
IBSAT 2017 Exam PatternIBSAT will go on for 2 hours. The question paper will comprise of 4 sections – Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Reading Comprehension and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation. These sections will ask 50, 25, 25, and 25 questions each.
IBSAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form Release Date||1st July 2016|
|Application Form End Date||9th December 2016|
|Date of Examination||16th – 27th December 2016|
|Result Announcement Date||6th January 2017|
|Selection Briefing||20th – 30th January 2017|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||17th – 26th February 2017 at IBS Hyderabad|