UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates | Application Form | Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2017) is a State Level Engineering Examination. Its conducting body is Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). This examination is for admission into the undergraduate Engineering courses. The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow to supervise and control the UPSEE. The CAB possesses the ultimate rights for conducting UPSEE, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The authority of CAB extends to the institutions that are affiliated to UPTU.
|UPSEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||UPSEE 2017|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- The UPSEE 2017 application form can be filled either online or offline. Details like educational qualifications, contact details, and others, need to be mentioned.
- For the online form, please visit the official website of UPTO: www.uptu.ac.in. The form is easily accessible. It must be filled duly, and sent the final Confirmation Page to UPTU. The offline procedure requires almost the identical details, except that the applicant has to visit any UPTU help desk centre instead of the website.
- The address to send the confirmation page via speed post or registry is Registrar, UPSEE (year of examination), Gautam Buddha Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow. It can be sent via speed post or registry.
- The Application Fee for the General and OBC categories is INR 800/-. For SC, ST and Women applicants, the fee is INR 400/-. The payment can be made through a PNB Challan or credit/debit card.
UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants applying for B.Tech must have cleared their 10+2 Examinations with Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects. Either Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject must have been studied as the other compulsory subject. For B.Tech (Biotechnology), the criteria remains identical, except that the compulsory subjects can be Physics and Mathematics or Biology.
- For admission into first year B.Tech., the applicant must have passed the intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board. A minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) without grace is required in the three subjects combined.
- All the applicants who are eligible for admission in B.Tech. courses are also eligible for B.Tech.Agriculture Engineering.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The total number of questions in the examination is 150. The questions will be asked from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Equal weightage is delivered to each subject. Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks. There are no negative markings applied.
- Results will be issued on the official website of UPTU. To check the result, the applicants have to submit their assigned Roll Numbers and the Dates of Birth in the required spaces. They can look at their personal rank and section, as well as the overall scores. UPSEE cut-off is usually 25% (20% for SC/ST). The entire paper will be of 600 marks.
- Online central counselling will be held after the declaration of results. In the counselling, the applicants can choose their preferred colleges and courses.
UPSEE 2017 Syllabus
UPSEE 2017 Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Acid - Base Concepts
- Periodic Table
- Preparation and Properties of
- the following
- General Organic Chemistry
- IU PAC
- Preparation and Properties
- Solid State
UPSEE 2017 Physics Syllabus
- Measurement Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion Motion in two dimensions
- Work, Power and Energy Linear Momentum & collisions
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics Wave
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray Optics and optical Wave
- Optics Modern Physics
UPSEE 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
- Co-ordinate Geometry
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
|UPSEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UPSEE 2017 Application availability (Online & Offline)||February to March, 2017
|Application Correction dates||April, 2017|
|Receipt of Confirmation Page (Online & Offline)||April, 2017|
|UPSEE 2017 Test Date||April, 2017|
|UPSEE 2017 Result and Answer Key||May, 2017|