UPCAT 2017 - Exam Dates, Application Form, Syllabus
UPCAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He / She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the BDS course
- For admissions to BDS course the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage would be 40%.
Syllabus for UPCAT 2017 Exam is:
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)
UPCAT 2017 Paper Pattern
|Physics||50 question||50 marks||3 Hours|
|Chemistry||50 question||50 marks|
|TOTAL||200 question||200 marks|
- Exam paper will consists of multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark for every correct answer
- No negative marking
- Candidates can fill the form online by visiting: http://www.upcatdental.net/bds/index.aspx
- After filling the form, it has to be sent to the Association along with the DD of payment of Application Fee and other required documents.
- Cost of Application Form (Examination Fee)
For NRI/PIO candidates : US$ 50
UPCAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Sale of Prospectus and Application Form||April 2017|
|Last date of submission of form||May 2017|
|Date of Exam||June 2017|