ENAT 2017 is an Online Combined National Admission Test. It is focused to be a single window examination for fair and merit based admission for Post Graduate and Undergraduate Programmes including Engineering, Management and Medical in a transparent manner. However in this article, priority will be given to the Engineering courses. An exclusive feature of ENAT is that it declares the scores obtained by the applicants immediately at the conclusion of the test, that is, at the last question of the administered test.
ENAT 2017’s role is to assess the applicants’ skills and provide an eligibility list purely based on merit to Universities/Institutions. However,the admissions still remain within the jurisdictions of those Universities/Institutions. The examination is conducted only in the English language. However in the forthcoming years, ENAT foresees extending the test to be inclusive of other languages.
|ENAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||EPSI National Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||ENAT Exam|
|Exam Level||UG and PG|
|Conducting Authority||Manipal Institute of Technology|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Examination|
ENAT 2017 Application Form
- The ENAT 2017 Application procedure is permitted in both the online and the offline mode. The details that are to +be filled are identical, only the procedures are different.
- For the online mode, the applicants may visit the official website of ENAT and be directed towards the Application Form. A scanned photograph of the applicant must be uploaded to complete the procedure. The payment has to be made simultaneously. It can be done through Credit / Debit card or Net Banking.
- For the offline mode, the Application Form must be downloaded from the same website. The Form must be filled with authentic details and submitted with a Demand Draft addressed to “Manipal University”, payable at Manipal or Udipi.
- The Application Fee is INR 600/- and the Entrance Test Fee is INR 1000/-.
ENAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The upper age limit of the applicants is 23 years. All Indian citizens are welcome to apply for ENAT. The 10+2 must have been in the Science stream. Any equivalent examination will also remain valid.
Applicants applying for the Lateral B.Tech. course should possess a 3-year Diploma in Engineering which must be approved by the Board of Technical Education. Else, a B.Sc. in Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 50% is also permissible.
ENAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The ENAT 2017 paper pattern will be ongoing for 2 hours and 30 minutes. There will be 4 sections. The Physics and Chemistry sections will ask 60 questions each. Mathematics will ask 80 questions and section on English and Aptitude will ask 40 questions.
- The paper for the Lateral Entry to B.Tech. is different in the sense that it consists of 2 sections. Section 1 is the first year Diploma Level that asks 60 questions. The subsequent section is the second year Diploma Level that asks 40 questions (in accordance with the branch of specialization). Those applicants who have a B.Sc. in Mathematics, will have a different paper pattern. Their paper will ask 70 questions in Mathematics and 30 questions in Communication Skills.
ENAT 2017 Important Date
|ENAT Exam Events||Examination Dates (Tentative)|
|ENAT 2017 Application Forms available||October, 2016 to March, 2017
|Online Test Booking Schedule for B.Tech||March, 2017|
|ENAT 2017 Test Date||April to May, 2017|
|Expected date of ENAT 2017 result||May, 2017|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. They might change for latest updates please keep on visiting our web-sites.