MP DMAT 2017 - Exam Dates, Application Form, Syllabus
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For admissions MBBS, BDS and BSc Nursing courses the candidate must pass in the 12th(HSC) class examination with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage would be 40%.
The Syllabus for MP DMAT 2017 Entrance Examination includes:
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)
MP DMAT 2017 Paper Pattern
|Physics||50 question||50 marks||3 Hours|
|Chemistry||50 question||50 marks|
|TOTAL||200 question||200 marks|
1 mark for each correct answer
No negative marking
- Application Forms for entrance examination will be available at the selected branches of State Bank of India on payment of Rs. 750/- on cash payment.
- Application Forms can also be obtained from the Participating Colleges by post by remitting a DD of Rs. 850/- (including postal charges).
MP DMAT 2017 Exam Date
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Sale of MP DMAT 2017 Application Forms and Information Brochure||1st week of May 2017 Onwards|
|Last date for submission of filled in application forms for Nursing Diplomas||2nd week of June 2017|
|MP DMAT 2017 Date of Examination for MBBS/BDS||3rd week of June 2017|