MHT CET 2017 Medical Exam Dates | Application Form
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognized board of examinations.
Syllabus for MHT CET Exam includes:
MHT CET 2017 Paper Pattern
|Physics||45 question||180 marks||3 Hours|
|Chemistry||45 question||180 marks|
|Biology||90 question||360 marks|
|TOTAL||180 question||720 marks|
- Question paper consist multiple choice question
- Each correct answer shall be awarded 4 marks
- For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted
- 1 mark shall be deducted for marking two or more answers of same question, scratching or overwriting.
Candidates can apply online, visit: http://www.mhcet2014.co.in/reg_instruction.aspx
Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates
Last date for online registration is March, 2017.
Last date for fee acceptance at SBI Bank is March, 2017.
MHT CET 2017 exam would be held on May, 2017.