CPMEE 2017 Exam Dates | Application Form
CPMEE 2017 is also known as Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination. Uttarakhand Council of Entrance Examination conducts the state level CPMEE entrance examination for the students who wants to take admission into Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) & Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). Candidates who want to pursue MBBS & BDS Courses form various private unaided Medical and Dental colleges will have to appear for CPMEE exam. Uttarakhand CPMEE entrance examination shall be held in May 2017.
- Candidates applying for MBBD, BDS or BAMS, should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 10+2 with minimum aggregate of 50%, from a recognized board or university. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC’s should have scored 40% of marks in aggregate.
- The candidate should be avobe 17 years of age.
- Candidates appearing HSC exams with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, are eligible to apply.
CPMEE Entrance Exam syllabus includes:
CPMEE 2017 Paper Pattern
|Section I ||Two and half hours|
|Section II |
- Candidates can obtain application form by post.
- The Cost of Application form and Information Brochure for CPMEE 2017 is Rs. 1950/-
Seema Dental College & Hospital
P.O. PashulokVirbhadra Road,
May 2017 - Last Date of sale of Application forms
May 2017 - Last Date of Submission of Application forms
May 2017 - Date of Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination
Declaration of result - First Week of June, 2017