CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 Exam Dates | Application Form
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- For admissions MBBS, BDS courses the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination with 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English if the candidate belongs to General Category and 40% if He/She belongs to SC/ST category, for admissions to BSc Nursing this percentage is 45%
- The candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of applying for UG AWT 2017
The Syllabus for CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam includes:
- General Aptitude
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 Paper Pattern
|Physics||50 question||2.5 hours|
|General Aptitude||50 question|
Exam paper will consists of multiple choice questions
There will be no negative marking
- For registering online visit: http://cmcludhiana.in/ugawt/
- Create a Profile.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Do a final Submission.
- Take a Print Out
- Sign and Attach a Demand draft (Payable at Ludhiana favoring Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society) for Rs.3900/-
- Attach Additional Photographs and Enclosures, if any.
- Send the Form with Demand draft and Enclosures to Registrar Christian Medical College Ludhiana 141008 before May 2017.
- Application Form may be saved for Future editing at any stage during the course of filling the form prior to Final Submission. No future editing will be possible after the Final Submission has been done
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|Last date for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 Online Application||May 2017|
|Last day of receipt of completed application form||May 2017|
|Admit cards of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 available from||May 2017|
|Last day to receive query regarding non-receipt of admit card||May 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 Exam Date||May 2017|
|Publication of merit list on or before||June 2017|
|1st Counseling for MBBS||July 2017|
|1st Counseling for BDS||July 2017|
|Classes start for MBBS/BDS courses||August 2017|
|2nd Counseling for any vacant seats (if any)||August 2017|