According to ATIT, the world needs leaders who understand science and technology to keep up the pace of innovation. ICFAI Group is focused on creating the leaders of tomorrow in the field of science and technology. To cater to these needs, theB.Tech. program is being offered by Faculty of Science & Technology popularly known as Icfai Tech of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad at Hyderabad, the ICFAI University, Dehradun at Dehradun, the ICFAI University, Tripura at Agartala, the ICFAI University, Jaipur at Jaipur, the ICFAI University, Jharkhand at Ranchi, the ICFAI University, Raipur at Raipur and the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh at Baddi.
|ATIT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech|
|Commonly known as||ATIT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
ATIT 2017 Application Form
Admission into the B.Tech. programs of the ICFAI group happens primarily through ATIT. However, scores of JEE (Main) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests appeared for in the same year are also accepted.
Application for ATIT happens for the ATIT 2017 Online Registration. Please click on http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit/ATIT2015_Online_Registration.asp. The applicants are required to fill in the required details, for instance their individual details, contact details and prior education details. A passport sized photograph is required to be uploaded.
A simultaneous payment of INR 700/- has to be done either through Credit or Debit Cards or Net Banking using the secure internet payment gateway.
If one wishes to opt for downloading the ATIT 2017 Application Form, s/he has to file their details online, download the Application Form and send it to the Admissions Officer along with the Demand Draft of INR 700/-. The DD should be drawn in favour of “IFHE A/c ATIT”, payable at Hyderabad.
The B.Tech Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to all the applicants.
ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- (IFHE) Hyderabad requires a minimum of 60% aggregate in the 10th grade and the 12thgrade Examination or its equivalent with Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry (M.P.C.) and English as the subjects.
- ICFAI University, Dehradun requiresthe applicants to secure 60% aggregate in the 10th grade and the 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh requires the applicants to be securing 60% aggregate in the 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. The applicants must qualify in JEE (Main) that year.
- Other ICFAI Universities require the applicants to secure 50% aggregate in the 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
ATIT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The ATIT Examination is held in both the online and the offline modes. Both the ATIT 2016 paper patterns will be identical.
- Duration of the Examination will be 120 minutes. The questions will be asked on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. The syllabus will majorly comprise of the 10+2 syllabus.
- It will be an objective type question paper, wherein the questions will be multiple choice questions. 30 questions will be asked in each of the core subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The same will be asked for English too.
- Eligible applicants will be given admissions to the Faculty of Science and Technology of ICFAI Universities, at Agartala (Tripura), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Hyderabad (Telangana), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Ranchi (Jharkhand) based on their scores achieved in ATIT.
ATIT 2017 Syllabus
ATIT 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
- Unit 1: Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Unit 2: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants.
- Unit 4: Permutations and Combinations.
- Unit 5: Mathematical Induction.
- Unit 6: Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications.
- Unit 7: Sequences and Series.
- Unit 8: Limit Continuity and Differentiability.
- Unit 9: Integral Calculus.
- Unit 10: Differential Equations.
- Unit 11: Co-Ordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines
- Circles, Conic Sections:
- Unit 12: Three dimensional geometry.
- Unit 13: Vector Algebra:
- Unit 14: Statistics and Probability.
- Unit 15: Trigonometry.
- Unit 16: Mathematical Reasoning.
ATIT 2017 Physics Syllabus
The syllabus contains two Sections – A and B.
- Section – A pertains to the Theory Part having 80% weight age.
- Section – B contains Practical Component (Experimental Skills) having 20% weight age.
- Unit 1: Physics and Measurement.
- Unit 2: Kinematics.
- Unit 3: Laws of Motion.
- Unit 4: Work, Energy and Power.
- Unit 5: Rotational Motion.
- Unit 6: Gravitation.
- Unit 7: Properties of Solids And Liquid.
- Unit 8: Thermodynamics.
- Unit 9: Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Unit 10: Oscillations and Waves.
- Unit 11: Electrostatics.
ATIT 2017 Chemistry Syllabus
Section-A: Physical Chemistry
- Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Unit 2: States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States.
- Unit 3: Atomic Structure.
- Unit 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding.
- Unit 5: Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Unit 6: Solutions.
- Unit 7: Equilibrium.
- Unit 8: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Unit 9: Chemical Kinetics.
- Unit 10: Surface Chemistry.
Section-B: Inorganic Chemistry
- Unit 11: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties:
- Unit 12: General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals:
- Unit 13: Hydrogen
- Unit 14: S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).
ATIT 2017 Exam Dates
|ATIT Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form||April 2017
|Scheduling the ATIT 2017 by the candidates||March to April, 2017|
|ATIT 2017 Test Dates – Online – Offline||May, 2017|
|Declaration of ATIT 2017 Results||May, 2017|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||May, 2017|
|Reporting and Registration||August, 2017|
|Preparatory Classes||August, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||August, 2017|
Note: Dates mentioned are tentative, we will updates changes. Keep visiting our website.