UPSEE 2015 (Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Exam) is an entrance exam to grant admission to applicants in diverse graduate and post graduate courses.This is a state level exam. It is usually conducted in the month of April.This particular examination is conducted by UPTU ( Uttar Pradesh Technical University). The UPTU is located in Lucknow. UPSEE is conducted to offer admission to applicants looking to study in the field of:
• B. Tech
• B. Pharma
• M. C. A
• B. Arc
• B. FAD
UPSEE 2015 Eligibility
- Applicants who wish to pursue this particular course should have secured more than 50% in their final year of graduation.
- Applicants who are yet to appear for the final exam of the final year can also apply for this particular course.
- Applicants who want to pursue the postgraduate courses should be above 22 years of age but less than 30 years of age.
- The applicant should have a valid degree from a recognized institute, university or a college. The applicant should have scored at least 50% in their final year of graduation.
- For more information on UPSEE, or any other course, follow http://www.exacthub.in/
UPSEE 2015 Application Procedure
The admission form for UPSEE will be available online and offline from March onwards. The applicants who are interested in pursuing the course have to submit their form by the end of April, as the form will not be accepted after the due date. If a candidate wants to submit the form online, then he can visit the UPTU website, where the form will be available. An applicant can also fill the form offline by taking it from the UPTU centres nearby their area. A certain amount of fees is to be paid with the submission of the form. The examination will be held in the month of April. Keep checking our website for updates.
UPSEE 2015 Syllabus
The syllabus for UPSEE is different for under graduate and postgraduate courses. The syllabus for post graduate course is as follows:
• Aptitude test for MBA
• Aptitude test for MCA
• Aptitude test for Masters in Applied Management (MAM)
• Aptitude test for 2nd year MCA
UPSEE 2015 Paper Pattern
The question paper for UPSEE is based on the syllabus of 11th and 12th, including questions from subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc. There is no negative marking in the paper, so applicants can try for as many questions as they can. 50 multiple choice questions will be asked in each paper. Each right answer consists of 4 marks.
UPSEE 2015 Exam Dates
The admit card will be issued to applicants in the first week of April. The examination will be held in the third week of April. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.