Gitam GAT 2017 Exam Dates | Application Form
GITAM GAT 2017 (Gitam University GAT) is an entrance test which is conducted by the Gitam University every year in order to grant aspiring undergraduate applicants admission in degree courses in its university. GITAM GAT 2017 is a university level examination.
|Gitam GAT 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam name||Gitam University GAT|
|Commonly known as||Gitam GAT|
|Exam level||University level|
|Conducting authority||Gitam University|
- In order to apply for this course, applicants can go online and fill the form on the official website, or they can purchase the same from elected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Or applicants can send a demand draft of Rs. 150 to the necessary address and receive the form via post or courier.
- All the details are to be filled very carefully.
- A certain amount of fee has to be paid along with all the necessary documents at the time of submission of the form.
- The fee for boys is 1000/. And the fee for girls is 600/.
The following conditions need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to be eligible for Gitam GAT 2017 exam:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in 2013 in the first attempt with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applicants who will be appearing for the Class XII exam in 2017 are also eligible for the GITAM GAT 2017.
- For admissions to B.Tech, Biotechnology, candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- B.Arch aspirants must qualify in NATA 2017.
- Note: First Rank Holders of the central and all state board exams in 2017 will be eligible for direct admission if they apply to the university. They need not appear for the GITAM GAT
The syllabus for this examination includes:
- The exam will be conducted online.
- A total of 3 papers will be conducted.
- The first question paper will be in Mathematics or Biology as per preference with a total of 40 questions.
- The second paper focuses on Physics with 30 questions
- The third Paper will cover Chemistry and will comprise of 30 questions.
- The time duration for this exam will be two hours.
- Each correct answer consists of three marks
- Each wrong answer will take away one mark.
Gitam GAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start of application of forms||December 2016|
|Last date for application of forms||March 2017|
|Download of admit cards||April 2017|
|Gitam GAT 2017 exam dates||April to May 2017|
|Gitam GAT 2017 results||May 2017|