|BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||BVP CET|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
- Applicants must have completed at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2016.
- Applicants should have passed at least Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent to apply for the examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Applicants those who are appearing for the Higher Secondary Certificate examination can also apply for the qualifying examination.
For MBBS / BDS:
- Applicants must have passed in the HSC examination with at least 50% of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English and also should have passed individually in all these subjects
- Applicant should also have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at CET examination and 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category in both CET and 10+2 examination.
Applicants must have passed in HSC examination with at least 50% of aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology / Biotechnology and English and also should have passed individually in all these subjects and 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Applicants must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination with at least 50% of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English and also should have passed individually in all these subjects and 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
In case any seat remain vacant in BHMS course, applicants who will fulfill the minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects.” Will also be considered eligible for the examination.
Applicants can fill the application form both online as well as offline.
Step 1: Go to www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Step 2: Applicants are required to fill their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email-ID and register it.
Step 3: Applicant need to fill their personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 4: Applicant must upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of size less than 60 kb.
Step 5: Applicants need to make payment through Debit/ Credit card/ Internet Banking or through DD and send it to below mentioned address on or before 9th May, 2015.
Applicant can also download the application form and make the payment by drawing a DD of any on any nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune, in favor of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Note: Applicant those who fill the form through Demand Draft (DD) mode need to send application form along with original Demand Draft (DD) by Writing down their mobile number and name behind DD to the following address on or before 9th May, 2015:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Second Floor, CET Dept,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030 Maharashtra, India
Application fees: To complete the application process successfully applicants have to pay their application fees for BVP CET is Rs 2000/-.
BVP CET 2015 Medical Selection Process:
Students will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET) -2015 and the result will be declared June 4, 2015. Selection process will be followed up by counseling session from June 18, 2015 to June 25, 2015
- The CET Engineering exam will be having 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The Exam will be in English only and questions will be based on Physics and Mathematics.
- The duration of the test is about 3 hours.
- Negative marking are not applicable for wrong answer and applicants will receive 1 mark for each correct answer.
- The distribution of subjects, question and marks are as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
BVP CET Medical 2017 Exam Dates
|BVP CET Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for Registration||April, 2017
|BVP CET 2017 Exam||May, 2017|
|Result Declaration date||June, 2017|
|Dates of Counseling||June, 2017|