UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form, Pattern
UPSC IAS 2016 - Most expected notification from Union Public Service commission for IAS 2016 prelims exam has been set out now. Those candidates who are preparing for IAS exams from long time may apply for this exam before last date. Candidates can only apply for this exam through online by visiting the official website of UPSC. As all we know IAS is most apparent job of India, every year near about 5-6 lac candidates will give this exam but few of them manage to clear at last. It is major capacity investigate examination where most capable and mastermind candidates will be recruited. An IAS officer has so many tasks over his shoulders that’s why only top brain candidates will be chosen in this exam.
UPSC IAS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to appear in IAS 2016 prelims exam and have graduation degree in any stream from a well recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates who have cleared their final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can also apply for this exam.
Application fees of UPSC IAS 2016:
Candidates other than reserved category need to pay the application fees of Rs100/- for this examination. Candidates can pay this application fees through challan of State Bank of India or by internet banking/ debit card/credit card of SBI bank.
Selection process of UPSC IAS 2016:
Candidates are selected on the following basis: Prelims written, Mains written and Interview.
How to apply for UPSC IAS 2016?
- First you need to open the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then you need to click ‘UPSC apply online’ link on the right side of the homepage of the website.
- Then you need to fill up all details carefully.
- Make sure you upload your recent photo and signature in mentioned pixels.
- Then finally you need to make the payment through online or offline mode and take a print out of the same and keep for future reference.
UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates
|Last date to apply Online Application||20th May 2016
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||See Notification|
|Date of Civil Services Exam (Preliminary)||07th August 2016|
|Civil Services Exam (Mains)||03rd December 2016|