SSC CGL 2016 Exam Dates, Notification, Application Form
In this post you will find important details on SSC CGL 2016 exam such as its exam dates, notifications, application form, eligibility criteria and latest news. Candidates need to visit the official website to check the complete details regarding SSC CGL 2016. You need to apply for it from the official site but before that you need to make sure you have understood their necessity completely. This is a great chance for all those candidates who wish to secure a career in government sector.
Every year SSC – Staff Selection Commission holds various examinations to select the deserving candidates for various vacant seats. SSC organizes the well known and popular examination named CGL – Combined Graduate Level exam in the month of August. The registration of SSC CGL 2016 will begin from the month of May 2016. In order to apply for the same you need to make sure you register yourself for this examination after release of notice. You also need to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for this examination.
Organizations Name: Staff Selection Commission
Examination’s Name: Common Graduation Level (CGL) 2016
SSC CGL 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate need to be a graduate from any stream from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: Candidate need to be between the age of 18 to 27 years old as on 1st January 2016. The age criteria is applicable as per government rule.
- Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay a registration fee of Rs100/- whereas SC,ST, PWD and women do not have to pay any fees. These payments can be done via both online and offline modes.
How to apply online for SSC CGL 2016 Exam?
Candidates need to visit the official site to apply for SSC CGL 2016. Then you need to click on apply online link and the application form is opened in front of you. You need to make sure you read all the details and instruction and then fill up the application form completely. After completing that you need to upload the scanned passport size photo and signature. Once everything is complete, recheck everything once again and then submit it. You need to take a print out of the same for further use.
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern
- The time frame of Stage I examination is 2 hours (2hours & 40minutes for visually handicapped candidates) and total marks are 200.
- Stage I examination has only one paper that will be common for all categories of posts and will be scheduled in one session only.
- There would be a penalty of 0/25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The question paper would be in Hindi and English.