PSTET 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has issued a notification for organizing Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET 2016). Punjab TET 2016 exam will be organized for selecting the candidates on Teacher Post in Primary Stage and Elementary Stage. Every year many candidates get part in PSTET because this test is compulsory for all those candidates who wish to get a state government teacher job. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this test via online mode before the last date.
PSTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Stage Teacher (Class I-V): Candidates need to have a Secondary or equivalent with a minimum if 50percent marks and cleared or appearing in final 4year bachelor of elementary education or currently appearing in final 2year diploma in elementary education.
For Elementary Stage Teacher (Class VI-VIII): Candidates should have finished graduation with a minimum of 50 percent marks and cleared or currently appearing in 1 year bachelor in education (B.Ed) or currently appearing in final year of 2 year diploma I Elementary Education.
Application Fees of PSTET 2016:
- For SC/ST candidates for one paper Rs.300/- whereas for both papers 600/-
- For the General/ OBC candidates for one paper Rs.600/- and for both papers Rs.1200/-
How to Apply for PSTET 2016 Application Form?
- First you need to visit the official website at http://tetpunjab.com/
- The you need to click the link apply online.
- The you have to enter all the necessary details for registration
- You need to make sure all the details entered are correct and then click the submit button
- You should ensure you take a print out of the same for future reference.
PSTET 2016 Important Dates
Opening of online registration
|Closing of online registration||December, 2016|
|Date for Downloading the Admit Card||December, 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||last week of December, 2016|