Odisha TET 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form
Government of Odisha organizes Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET), previously called as Odisha TET 2016 for the candidates who wishes to take up their career as a teacher in primary or secondary schools of the state of Orissa. OTET exam notification is out by the department of School Education or apprehensive examination board as directed by the government of the government of the state. Any interested candidate can apply for this test by online mode before the final date. After the final date application forms will not be accepted.
Odisha TET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Paper I : Candidates who have any of the given qualification can apply for Paper 1 or Odisha TET 2016.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with a minimum if 50 percent marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education
- 2 years diploma in education (special education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
- Graduation with two years diploma in elementary education or two years diploma in special education approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Paper II : Candidates having any of the below given qualification can apply for Paper 2.
- Graduate with a minimum of 50percent marks with 1 year Bachelors Degree in Education (B.Ed) or 1 year B.Ed (Special Education) approved by RCI.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with a minimum if 50 percent marks and 4years B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed (integrated course).
- Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may vary) can also appear in Odisha TET 2016.
Application Fees : Candidates need to make a payment of Rs 350 towards application fee.
How to Apply for Odisha TET 2016?
- First you need to visit the official website which is http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- Then you need to select the option “Examinations” and press on “OTET Examination” link
- Then click on registration link.
- If you’ve already registered then login
- You need to fill up the required details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Finish the fee payment procedure
- Then you can click the submit button
- Ensure that you take a print out of the same for further reference.
Odisha TET 2016 Exam Dates
Online Application Form will start on
|Late date for submitting Online Application Form||October, 2016|