IES 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form
UPSC IES 2016 - Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) organized the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who desire to work under the Government of India in the sectors of Power, Telecommunications, Railroads, Public works etc. This examination compromises of a written examination followed by an interview for personality test.
IES 2016 Eligibility criteria
- B.Tech/B.E or, cleared Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India). or,
- Gained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such circumstances as may be familiar by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- Cleared Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- Cleared Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Cleared Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London conducted after November, 1959
Age-limit: A minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination.
What is IES 2016 Exam Application Fee?
General/OBC candidates – Rs 200
SC, ST, PH and female candidates – no application fees
How to apply online IES 2016?
- Applicants need to scan their photograph and signature.
- Then you need to login to the official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then you need to fill up the application form with all the necessary details
- Make sure you check all the details entered and then click the submit button
- The online application system will now generate a registration number
- Print the online challan and pay the fees to your nearest SBI bank
- Visit the official website and fill the challan number and registration number and press enter
- Take a print out of the same for future reference.
IES 2016 Exam Dates
Date of Notification
|Last Date for receipt of applications||25/03/2016
|Date of Commencement of Exam||27/05/2016|
|Duration of Exam||3 days|