Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2016 Haryana for Inspectors
Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2016 Haryana notification released for Inspectors Jobs. Excise and Taxation has released a job advertisement for Excise and Taxation Recruitment. We will soon update this page with details of Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2016. Association is going to recruit talented & skillful applicants for filling up Haryana Inspectors and other Jobs vacancies. Candidates, who wish to apply for Excise and Taxation jobs they fill the application form on or before last date.
Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2016 Haryana
Post Name - Various
Closing Date To Submit Application Form - 17th February 2016
Details of Excise and Taxation Recruitment
No. of Posts
Excise Inspector (Re-advertised) - 20
Taxation Inspector (Re-advertised) - 118
Those applicants who wish to apply should possess Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
Applicants age should reside in between 17 years to 42 years as on
Age relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category as per Excise and Taxation norms
Eligible candidates will be selected on basis of Interview/Written Test.
Category of Post
SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of
Haryana State only
Female of Haryana resident
Excise Inspector / Taxation Inspector
PH/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
How to apply for Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2016 Haryana
- Applicants may apply online through official website of organization that is www.hssc.gov.in
- On the home page follow “advertisement” tab which is available on the menu bar
- Select proper link which you want to apply
- Fill an online application form with all important information and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- After filling the form , press on to submit button
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
- Printed copy of form with essential certificates must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing date of birth and mark sheet of 10+2/ graduation etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM/ DESM/DEFF and Women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/ Credit Certificate issued by treasury/e-challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the aspirants.
Documents to be brought at the time of Interview:
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials mentioned of educational qualifications and other documents in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed copy of an online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a on the application form
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury challan / credit certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
Use of mobile Phone and Other Electronics Device In Excise and Taxation Department Examination/ Interview Is Strictly Prohibited.
Important dates to keep in mind:
Starting Date to submit application form - 18th January, 2016
Last Date to submit application form - 17th February, 2016
Last Date to submit application Fee - 22nd February, 2016
Check Official Notification for more detail about Excise and Taxation Recruitment. On this page, we will soon provide latest information regarding Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2016. So, keep visiting this page on regular basis.