TJEE Medical 2016 - Application Form | Exam Dates
TJEE Medical 2016 - Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is a gateway exam for engineering, medical and other courses, here details’ regarding Medical Stream is given. TBJEE is offering three group i. e. one for Engineering students, one for Medical and the third for those who opt for another course after 12th. The exam is conducted by Tripura Board of JEE every year in the month of April for occupying 100 seats for MBBS and BDS programme. TJEE is a State Level exam where only applicant of Tripura State can apply. Aspirants who are looking forward for admission in MBBS and BDS course in the college within their state (Tripura) should apply on or February as exam would be conducted in the month of April.
TJEE Medical 2016 Exam Summary
|Name of Exam||Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (Medical Stream)|
|Commonly known as||TJEE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Board of JEE|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
TJEE Medical 2016 Eligibility Criteria
TBJEE Medical is very important exam for all the aspirants who have to take admission in MBBS/BDS College in Tripura. Aspirants should once check the eligibility criteria before they apply for exam
- Aspirant should be an Indian citizen and a permanent residents of Tripura
- Aspirant’s parents should be living in Tripura for more than 10 years
- Aspirants should have completed 12th standard and minimum age for applying 17 years and above
- Aspirants should have completed 12th standard for Science stream or with following subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Aspirants belonging form government personnel who have transfers on regular basis is eligible.
TJEE Medical 2016 Application Form
Aspirants who wish to apply for TJEE 2016 should once look at the eligibility criteria and then should apply. Application form can be availed form the TJEE centers/can be downloaded/ can request it through postal service.
- Aspirants who can collect the form from nearby centers can collect the form by paying 80 INR and then submitting the same form after filling it completely
- Aspirants who want to apply online can visit the website and then fill the form in addition candidate is suppose to fees by E-Challan from any SBI Bank Branch and send the same to the below mentioned address
- Aspirant can ask for postal service where from would be actually send but it follows a very long and time consuming process
Filled Application from should reach on or before 15th Feb. on the address mentioned below
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
Old Secretariat Complex,
2nd Floor, Agartala,
TJEE Medical 2016 Syllabus
TJEE Medical Syllabus is all the same what an aspirant has studied in higher secondary education i. e. 11th and 12th
Note: Syllabus for each subject is divided in 10 modules
TJEE Medical 2016 Exam Pattern
TJEE exam would be conducted in the month of April 2016, exam pattern as per TJEE is given below:
- Every subject will have separate papers for 100 marks i. e. in total 300 marks.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answer.
- Every subjects would be divided in 10 modules and every module would be for 10 marks.
- Every Paper would be 2 hours.
TJEE Medical 2016 Exam Dates
|TJEE Medical 2016 Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Availability of TJEE Medical 2016 Application Form||January, 2016
|Last Date of applying for TJEE Medical 2016Application Form||February, 2016|
|TJEE Medical 2016 Exam Date||April, 2016||Physics||Chemistry|
|TJEE Medical 2016 Result||June, 2016|
Note: dates mentioned above are tentative they are subject to change.
TJEE Medical Exam Centers
TJEE Medical centers for admission form collection are mentioned below
- Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
- N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
STAY TUNED………… WE’LL UPLOAD LATEST CHANGES ABOUT TJEE MEDICAL 2016