SNAP 2016 Application Form | Exam Dates | Syllabus
SNAP 2016 - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an entrance examination for the MBA programs in the institutions affiliated to SIU. SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International University. Registration for the SNAP Test is absolutely necessary for those who wish to pursue MBA at SIU. After this registration, s/he must register with the relevant institutions by fulfilling the corresponding registration fees. On being nominated, s/he would need to be present at the GE-PIWAT process led by the institutes. The institutes that offer MBA courses are Symbiosis Law School (SLS-Pune), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON), Symbiosis School of Biomedical Sciences (SSBS), Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC- Pune), Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) and Symbiosis Institute of Geo informatics (SIG). Symbiosis Society Foundation will bestow scholarships uponthe worthy students pursuing UG and PG courses from any SIU affiliated institute.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any
SNAP 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|Commonly Known as||SNAP 2016|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority||Symbiosis International University|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
SNAP 2016 Application Form
- The applicants are required to register for SNAP at www.snaptest.org. The registration procedure is an online one. They need to upload their recent scanned photograph during the registration. This is to generate a unique SNAP ID for each applicant.
- The Registration Fee is INR 1500/-, which is a non-refundable fee. It is to be paid via different 'Payment Advice' formats. Please select the desired payment mode and print the corresponding 'Payment Advice' form. There are 2 online options – Credit Card and Net Banking. The 2 offline options are paying via cash and Demand Draft (in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat”, payable at Pune).
- For the Cash option, one needs to print 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' from the abovementioned website. The cash has to be paid at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch. The applicants need to retain the Candidate copy of the Challan as the receipt.The stamped 'Symbiosis copy' has to be stamped and sent to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address - SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT Symbiosis International University Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist:Pune- 412115.
SNAP 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- An SNAP applicant is required to be a Graduate from a recognized Board / University. The marks obtained must have been a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- Anapplicant who has accomplished his/her qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities. All the international degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU.
SNAP 2016 Exam Pattern
- The duration of SNAP is 2 hours. The questions are asked in form of MCQs, each having 4 options. For each incorrect answer, 25% marks are deducted.
- There will be 4 sections – General English (Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability), Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, General Awareness (General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario) and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. The first 3 sections ask 40 questions each and the 4th section asks 60 questions. Thus, there is a totality of 180 questions.
- Shortlisting for GE-PIWAT will be based on the applicants’ overall SNAP Percentile. GE-PIWAT stands for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test.
- Different weightage is given to the 4 stages of SNAP. 50% is given to the SNAP Score, 10% to GE, 30% to PI and 10% to WAT. The Merit List will be displayed on the website of the corresponding institutes.
SNAP 2015-2016 Exam Dates
|Sr.||Particulars||SNAP 2015 Important Dates|
|1||Online Registrations for SNAP and Programs commences||Wednesday, September 3, 2015
|2||SNAP Test Registration closes||26-Nov-15|
|3||SNAP Test payment closes||29-Nov-15|
|4||SNAP Test Admit Card available on website||December 6-21, 2015|
|7||SNAP Test 2015||Sunday, December 21, 2015|
|8||SNAP Test Result||10-Jan-16|
|9||Short listing of candidates for PI-WAT||First week of January, 2016|
|10||Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT)||First week of February, 2016|
|11||Proposed date of Final Merit List for all Programs of Institutes||Last week of February, 2016|