MU OET 2016 Medical - Application Form | Exam Dates
MU OET Medical 2016 is a University Level entrance examination conducted by (MUHE) Manipal University of Higher Education. The examination is conducted for admission in BDS and MBBS for various colleges that are affiliated to MUHE. MU OET is an abbrevative for Manipal University Online Entrance Test Medical; the examination is conducted for 200 marks where questions on PCB and general aptitude are asked. All those candidates who are eligible for the MU OET 2016 can apply for it on or before March 2016. The examination is conducted in the month of April every year, but registration for the same starts in the month of September.
MU OET 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Manipal University Online Entrance Test Medical|
|Commonly known as||MU OET Medical 2016|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Manipal University of Higher Education|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Examination|
MU OET Medical 2016 Eligibility Criteria
MU OET 2016 Medical is conducted very year once in the month of April. There are some criterions which are mentioned by MUHE for applying MU OET Medical 2016. Interested candidate should once go through the criterion
- Candidate should be a Indian citizen
- Age of the candidate should be of minimum 17 years or above on or before date of application
- He/she should have passed 12th standard form any recognized institution from science stream or with following subjects in 12th Chemistry, Physics Biology or Biotechnology and English.
- Applicant should have scored minimum 50% marks in HSC
MU OET Medical Application Form
Once you have an idea about exam and its eligibility you can apply for it. Registration or application for MU OET Medical 2016 will start in the month of September 2015. Last month for applying is March 2016. Candidate can Apply either online or offline.
Online Application Procedure for MU OET Medical.
- Candidate needs to visit the official web-portal of Manipal University
- Click on the admission link available for UG Program, select the examination
- Fill all the necessary details correctly and submit the form
- After submission payment of application fees. It is 1600 INR for all candidates. Payment can be either done by Debit/ Credit Card or by E-Challan. Take a print out for payment slip for future reference
- All those applicants who are facing problem for payment have an alternate option.
- They need to send Demand Draft of 1600 INR along with application copy to the address mentioned below
Manipal – 576 104
- Candidate can also fill form by actually purchasing and paying by DD
- Before filling all the details please read all the details correctly which are mentioned in prospectus
- Filling of all the details in an offline method should be with blue ball pen or black
- Application Fees can change
- We advise you to keep print out of payment slip and form for future reference.
MU OET Medical 2016 Syllabus
MU OET Medical 2016 Syllabus consist of all of that a candidate has learnt till its higher education in Science Stream. Examination will be a test on 3 major subjects of Science Physic, Chemistry, Biology and also English paper with will be for judging general aptitude. Syllabus for MU OET Medical 2016
- English& General Aptitude
MU OET 2016 Exam Pattern
MU OET Exam follows a certain rule for examination. These rules are required to be understood by candidate before applying. Table below represent no. of question that rae asked from each subject.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|English& General Aptitude||30|
Some important point for MU OET 2016 Exam
MU OET Medical 2016 Exam Dates
|MU OET Medical Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of MU OET Medical 2016 Application form||September, 2015
|Last Date of Applying for MU OET Medical 2016||March, 2016|
|MU OET Medical 2016 Online Exam Date||April to May, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any