MGM PG CET 2016 - Application Form, Exam Dates
MGM PG CET 2016 is a medical entrance examination for all those aspirants who have completed their MBBS and looking for PG Course. The examination is conducted “Nation-Wide” for very few seats; it is always conducted in January end. The exam is conducted for admission in MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery) course in MGM Institute of Health Science. MGM PG CET is a “Multiple Choice Exam” where an aspirants need to choose one best possible or near right answer. Exam is for 3 hours and is conducted in two centers Navi Mumbai & Aurangabad. All those aspirants who are willing to appear for the exam are suppose to enroll themselves on or before Mid-Jan.
MGM PG CET 2016 Entrance Exam Summary
|Exam Name||MGM Institute of Health Sciences Post Graduate Common Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||MGM PG CET|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducted By||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Examination|
MGM PG CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
MGM Institute of Health Sciences Post Graduate Common Entrance Exam has laid down some of the “Standards” i. e. some norms, that are suppose to be fulfilled by an aspirant before he/she applies for MGM PG CET 2016. Read the below mentioned points very carefully.
- An aspirant should be MBBS certified i. e. he/she should have completed their bachelors of Doctorate from MCI (Medical Council of India) or any State Medical Council of India.
- An aspirant must have completed 1 year of experience i. e. one year of rotator internship should be completed.
- Aspirant should have its own unique certificate for practicing profession by MCI.
- Aspirant who have MBBS Degree from any other institute (except MCI) are not eligible
- If aspirant is about to complete 1 year internship by the end of December 2015 he/she is eligible
- Minimum 50% marks in entrance exam for PG Admission
- Aspirant claiming that he/she is MCI certified MBBS needs to provide a proof i. e. documentary details
- All those who are part of MGM Institute or have applied for PG courses are not eligible
- NRI aspirants need not appear for MGM PG CET 2016 they will be separately qualified.
MGM PG CET 2016 Application Form
MGM PG CET 2016 Application will start from the month of November; all those aspirants who are eligible can apply. We have mentioned the steps below for application you can read it so that you don’t commit any mistake while filling the application form. Henceforth in the article “you” will be refer to “the aspirants”.
- Aspirant need to visit the official portal “www.mgmuhs.com.” where they would be provided with link for online application form.
- You are suppose to click on the link, now broacher would be available to you, you are suppose to read it carefully before you apply.
- Once you read it completely and are well-aware about the facts mentioned in the broacher you can apply for it.
- You are suppose to fill all the details correctly (as you would need to produce documents during counselling), upload your photograph and signature.
- After this you will be given a window where application no would be generated, you have to create a password which will be used for further login.
- Once you have created a password, you will be asked for checking the details which you have filled. If there are any errors you can re-correct it. (this is for last time you can change the inputs).
- After this you are suppose to pay 5500 INR by E-Challan. Take a print of Challan [1000 INR additional if you pay apply after due date].
- After this you with the help of same Challan receipt you are suppose to pay required fees in SBI Branch (no other bank) take print out of the same and after 2 days you can visit any SBI Brach for your “Transitional ID”.
- For eg: aspirant have applied on 15th of December he/she can pay fees only after 17th of December.
MGM PG CET 2016 Syllabus
Syllabus for MGM PG CET 2016 will be as that was in MBBS Programme, aspirant should be clear with all the “theoretical & practical” concepts and convection that they have studied earlier
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Preventive & Social Medicine, Dermatology & Veneriology, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics, Radio-diagnosis, Biophysics, Anaesthesia, Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry and other.
MGM PG CET 2016 Exam Pattern
MGM PG CET 2016 Exam would be conducted in the month of January. No of questions from different subjects are mentioned below:
|Important Topics||Number of questions|
|Dermatology & Veneriology||7|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25|
MGM PG CET 2016 Exam Important Points
- Exam is Pen-Paper Based with 300 Multiple Choice Question
- All questions are compulsory, every correct answer would add 1 marks
- No negative marking, exam would be for 3 hours
- 50% marks compulsory for PG Admission in the college
MGM PG CET 2016 Exam Dates
|MGM PG CET 2016 Exam Events||Event Dates|
|Start of MGM PG CET 2016 Online Application Form||Second week of December, 2015 – last week of December, 2015
|Due Date for Submission of Application Form||Second week of December, 2015 – second week of January, 2016|
|MGM PG CET 2016 Admit Card Download||From second week of January to third week of January, 2016|
|MGM PG CET 2016 Test Dates||Second-third week of January, 2016|
|MGM PG CET 2016 Result declaration||Second-third week of February, 2016|
|Counseling||Third-fourth week of March, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We assure you we will update changes….
STAY TUNED…………. WE ‘LL UPDATE OUR MGM PG CET STUFF.