LNMIIT 2016 Admission
LNMIIT 2016 Admission - The entrance examination of LNM Institute of Information Technology is a University Level examination conducted by the Institute of the same name. LNMIIT is renowned for its successful placements of students. It hadmade way for the utmost package in the year 2015, a package of INR 25 lakhs per annum. To name the topmost of LNMIIT’s recruiters, there are Samsung, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, TCS, HCL, Mindtree, DeShaw, Ericsson, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and so forth.
Returning to the academics of LNMIIT, the courses offered by LNMIIT areComputer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE), Mechanical - Mechatronics Engineering (MME) and Mechanical Engineering (ME).Scholarships are bestowed upon the worthy students based on certain factors. The applicants with top ranks from JEE (Advanced) and those who had sought admission through the “Meritorious Students of Rajasthan State Board” scheme will be given scholarship in the first semester. In the second semester, those who have secured a CGPA 9.0 or above, will be given the same.
LNMIIT 2016 Admission Summay
|Exam name||LNM Institute of Information Technology|
|Commonly Known as||LNMIIT 2016|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||LNM Institute of Information Technology|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
LNMIIT 2016 Admission - Application Form
- There are three ways of applying for LNMIIT. The normative mode is the application through JEE (Main) scores. The second way is contending for the “Meritorious Students of Rajasthan State Board”. The “meritorious” students who have passed from Rajasthan Board may apply. The third way of applying for LNMIIT is solely for applicants other than Indian Nationals. They must apply through the DASA (Direct Admission to Students from Abroad) mode.
- The Application Fee is INR 1600/- for the Indian Nationals and USD 100 for the other applicants.
LNMIIT 2016 Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria varies with the varying modes of application. Beginning with the normative mode, the applicants must have appeared for JEE (Main) in the same year of applying for LNMIIT. They must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 examinations. A minimum of 60% in the 10th and the 12th grades must have been secured.
- For the secondary option, the applicants must have cleared their 12th grade from any institution located in Rajasthan and affiliated to the Rajasthan State Board. They must have secured a rank within the top 10 ranks declared by the Board.
- For the tertiary option, the applicants must have cleared their 12th grades from any country other than India. They must have secured at least 1440 in the SAT examination. The subjects attempted must have been Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They too must have secured 60% in their 10th and 12th grades.
LNMIIT 2016 Admission Pattern
- LNMIIT does not conduct a separate examination for admission. They consider the applicants’ JEE (Main) scores, RBSE ranks and SAT scores, as the case may be.
- Three merit lists will be declared by LNMIIT, in correspondence to the above mentioned application options. A counselling session will be held, post which the admissions will be conducted.
LNMIIT 2016 Admission Exam dates
|LNMIIT 2016 Admission Events||Event Dates|
|Registration Start date of submission of application form through JEE (Main) mode||March, 2016|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||June 2016
|Dates for opening the admission portal to allow applicants to enter their JEE (Main) Marks; Marks/CGPA of class 12th||June 2016|
|Announcement of merit list for admission||June 2016|
|Announcement of merit listed applicants for first round of counselling||June 2016|
|First round of counselling||June 2016|
|Last Date of Acceptance and Payment of Fee for applicants allocated seats in the First Admission List||July 2016|
|Reporting date||July 2016|
|Start date of academic session||July 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any