KMAT 2016 MBA/ MCA - Application Form, Exam Dates
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT 2016) is an all India level management entrance test and was started with the felt-need to have a single unified test for admissions in the state of Karnataka into professional courses viz MBA, PGDM and MCA. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA) was established in order to provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to post graduate professional courses.
|KMAT 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||KMAT|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Exam Stream||Management Aptitude Test|
KMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The KMAT 2016 eligibility Criteria Entry into the courses is strictly followed as per UGC guidelines.
Candidates who wish to apply for this course should ensure that they have a bachelor’s degree scoring a minimum of 50%marks. The candidates should have taken Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT 2016 Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus consists of the following subjects:
|Maths||Numbers, Algebra, Time and Distance, Probability, Percentage, Profit and Loss.|
|Logical||Coding and Decoding, Data Interpretation, Analogies, Dot Situation.|
|Aptitude||Management Questions and basic computer awareness questions|
|Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, preposition, tenses, essay writing etc.|
KMAT 2016 Exam Dates
|KMAT 2016 Application starting date||2nd week of May, 2016
|KMAT 2016 Application last date||2nd week of July, 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Hall Ticket||Mid July, 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Exam Date||July, 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Results||August, 2016|
KMAT 2016 Paper pattern
The KMAT 2016 exam consists of mostly objective type questions and contains different papers for MBA and MCA. The MBA paper consists of 120 questions 40 each from language comprehension, mathematical skills and basic aptitude. The MBA and MCA combined paper consists of 160 questions overall which is inclusive of 40 questions each of language skills, Mathematical skills, Basic aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
KMAT 2016 Application Form
- Those candidates who wish to apply have to first visit the official website in order to fill in the KMAT 2016 application form.
- The candidate has to fill in their name as it appears on the school leaving certificate.
- The candidate has to ensure to tick in the appropriate nativity.
- The candidate then needs to select their preferred test center city from the list and choose carefully as once selected there won’t be any changes.
- The candidate has to select the appropriate gender and the test for which your applying
- The candidate needs to provide date of birth, stream, address etc.
- The candidate should make a DD in favour of “KMAT and the year” that should be payable at Bangalore. Those candidates who are applying either for MBA or MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs.600/- and those who want to take up both MBA and MCA test will have to register for each test separately and two separate Hall tickets will be issued.
- The candidates have to make a photocopy of the application form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.