KLEU PGAIET 2016 Application Form | Exam Dates
KLEU PGAIET 2016 is an entrance examination at Post-Graduate Level for all MBBS and Dental Students. The examination is conducted in few cities of India; it is conducted by KLE University every year. The actual name of exam is Karnataka Lingayat Education University Post-Graduation All India Entrance Test; it is usually conducted in the month of January. All those applicants who are willing and are eligible for the exam can apply on or before January 20th. Applicants who passed can then continue with their higher education at master’s level, applicant would need to attain counseling session and then they would be selected. The whole article will provide you with the information about exam dates, pattern and other related details
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||KLE University PG All India Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||KLEU PGAIET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||KLE University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Examination|
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
KLEU PGAIET 2016 has some restriction on application i. e. to appear the examination candidate should fit in the criteria mentioned below. Read the criteria carefully so that you don’t face any problem while filling the form
- Candidate appearing should have completed phase 3 MBBS from any Indian recognized institution
- Candidate should have appeared for Final year of BDS
- Candidate should have internship experience of around 12 months compulsory
- Minimum 50% marks is expected for admission i. e. for being eligible for PG Degree Course
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Application Form
- Application for KLEU PGAIET 2016 will start from the month of November; all those candidates who want to appear for the exam are suppose to fill the form on or before January 20th.
- Application starts in the month of November, a link would be provided for filling online application form.
- Candidate need to visit the official website, where they are suppose to fill all the details like name, qualification, age and other related information.
- Once you have filled all the details verify it and if you are contended you can submit the form. After this you are suppose to pay the fees (Online payment of Fees)
- Application Fees 32,000 INR
- You are supposed to take the print of the same and speed post it to the address mentioned below.
Nehru Nagar, Belgaum- 590 010
Note: Hard Copy of Application form should reach on or before the last date of submission
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Syllabus
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Syllabus is the same which all the candidates had during its medical study or dental. As it is an entrance examination syllabus is same to the students as prescribed by DCI or MCI.
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Exam Pattern
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Exam is a Paper-Pen Based examination where a candidate need to choose one best answer out of four, it is an MCQ paper where every answer will fetch you 1 marks and there are no negative marking as such. Paper would be different for MBBS Students and BDS one.
- Examination would be for 180 minutes
- Every right answer 1 mark every wrong answer 0 marks
- Two separate paper i. e. different for medical and dental students
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||11|
|TB & Chest Diseases||5|
|Dental Anatomy/ Histology||12|
|Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery||12|
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Exam Dates
|KLEU PGAIET Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Date of availability of Application Forms||November, 2015
|Last date for KLEU PGAIET 2016 Online Submission||January, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form||January, 2015|
|Availability of Hall Tickets ( TAT Card )||January, 2016|
|Date & Time of KLEU PGAIET 2016 Entrance Test||January, 2016 2.00 PM to 5.00 pm)|
|Provisional date of declaration of results||February, 2016|
|KLEU PGAIET 2016 Counselling Dates||Will be announced later|
|Date of commencement of Academic Session||May, 2016|
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Examination CenterKLEU PGAIET 2016 exam is going to be held in 8 different cities of India. All the centers are mentioned below:
- New Delhi
BEST OF LUCK!!!