J&K BOPEE CET 2016 Application Form | Exam Dates
J&K BOPEE CET 2016 stands for Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test. It is a state level examination. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) has been constituted under the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002, mainly for admission into several UG and PG courses in Jammu and Kashmir.The Common Entrance Test (CET) is for selection of students for Medical and Engineering courses for the Colleges of J & K. BOPEE respects the merit secured by all the applicants. In case of any complaint or clarification, the enquirer must approach the Secretary of the BOPEE without any hesitation.At J&K BPEE CET, there is 50% of seat reservation for the open category. The other 50% is reserved for SC / ST / Socially and Educationally Backward Classes.
J&K BOPEE CET 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||J&K BPEE CET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professionals Entrance Examinations|
|Exam Stream||Medical Exam and Engineering Exam|
J&K BOPEE CET 2016 Application Form
- The J&K BOPEE CET 2016 Application Form is an online one. Fill it online at their official websites: www.jakbopee.org or www.jakbopee.net.
- The applicants of open merit need not to submit any Confirmation Page in the BOPEE office. The ones applying against a reserved category needs to submit the Confirmation Page of their online Application Form along with the attested photo copy of the reserved category certificate.
- The photograph/signature/thumb-impression images need to be uploaded in the JPG/JPEG format.The photograph must be clicked on or after 01.01.2016. It must be clicked with name of the applicant (with a placard stating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph)
- After the details of the application form are confirmed, the applicant will be directed to opt for the mode of payment. S/he can either pay through HFDC/J& K Bank Challan or online payment though HDFC Payment Gateway.
- Online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking can also be made. The candidate has an option of making payment through J&K or HDFC Bank Challan which will be automatically generated and the candidate has to download it.
- The candidate has to make payment at the Bank selected by him/her and submit BOPEE’S copy along with the Confirmation Page at the BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu.
- Once the payment is successful, the Application Form will be generated for submission and printing.Late fees of INR 1000/- is applicable.
- The form has to be submitted along with the corresponding fees. Download and print the admit card when it is available for printing.The Admit Cards will be available online. Those must be downloaded from the BOPEE official Websites. The printouts are suggested to be coloured.
J&K BOPEE CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens, who are domicile residents of J & K, are allowed to apply for J&K BPEE CET 2016.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th grade from a well-known Board / University. S/he must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories. The elective subjects must have been English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The applicants who are about to appear for the 12th grade Annual Examination can also apply.
J&K BOPEE CET 2016 Exam Pattern
- There will be 3 streams for J&K BPEE CET 2016. Each stream contains 2 paper. The first paper, Paper A, is PCB and PCM. The subjects Physics and Chemistry are included in this paper. There are 120 questions, and the paper is for 2 hours.
- Paper B is PCB, which includes the subjects Biology. There are 60 questions, and the paper is for 1 hour.
- The same criteria applies for Paper C, but the inclusive subject is Mathematics.
- The paper contains multiple choice questions.1 mark for correct answer is rewarded and 0.20 marks are reduced for incorrect answers.
- The results will be declared at the earliest but only after the representations are thoroughly examined by the experts. The Result Card can be downloaded from the official website of J&K BPEE CET.