JIPMER PG 2016 - Application Form, Exam Dates
JIPMER PG 2016 is a Medical Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. The examination is for admission in PG education to MBBS students. The examination is conducted every year twice one in January and other in July. It is conducted at “All India Level” around 29 cities participate in the exam. Exam is for 3 hours where a candidate is expected to answer 250 questions online (Computer-based-Examination). All those applicants who passed MBBS or have done one year internship are eligible for this exam. Application usually starts in the month of October for January Exam. The whole article is mainly focused on January examination.
JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Commonly known as||JIPMER PG|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Examination|
JIPMER PG 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Indian by origin and if foreign applicant he/she would need a perfect proof of their nationality and that required in India for residing
- A candidate should have MBBS or related degree by MCI
- Candidate should have completed MBBS with degree or partially with minimum 1 year experience.
JIPMER PG 2016 Application Form
JIPMER PG 2016 is post graduate examinations where students who are eligible and interested are suppose to apply. Note that examination is conducted twice but here application procedure is given for JIPMER PG 2016 January.
- Students need to visit the official website.
- When admission will start i. e. in the month of October you will be provided with the link for online application
- Click on the same and fill all the details which a form demands at one stage it would display a page where you are suppose upload your Photo and signature. Keep this things ready before you apply
- Check whether all the details are correctly filled or not then proceed to payment option
- Application fees INR 1000 (Gen) and INR 800 (SC/ST/OPH)
- After payment you will receive one final application copy. Print it and save it for Future reference.
JIPMER PG 2016 Syllabus
JIPMER PG follows the syllabus that a candidate has already learnt in its formative year i. e. after 12th. It includes all the concepts and conventions that were there during Basic Clinical Sciences and Clinical Sciences
JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Pattern
JIPMER PG 2016 is conducted in many cities and the examination pattern remains same everywhere. Examination is “Computer-based Multiple-Choice Examination”. Question paper would be for 250 marks where it would be divided in 150 and 100 marks.
|JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Pattern|
|Paper||No. of Questions||Total||Duration|
|Basic Clinical Science||100||250||
JIPMER PG 2016 Exam Dates
|JIPMER PG Exam Events||Important Dates|
|JIPMER PG 2016 Online Registration Date||October, 2015
|JIPMER PG 2016 Admit cards||November, 2015|
|JIPMER PG 2016 Test Dates||November, 2015|
|Expected date of result and publishing Merit lists in Website||November, 2015|
|Counselling starts||December, 2015|
|Close date of Admission||January 2016|
JIPMER PG Examination Centers
- New Delhi
- Greater Noida