IPU CET 2016 MBBS - Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
IPU CET 2016 MBBS - GGSIPU conducts and entrance level examination for admission in various Under Graduate Courses; it is a national level exam which is popularly known as IPU CET 2016. GGSIPU offers many courses at UG Level but as the article is about medical we are providing information on IPU CET 2016 Medical. The exam is conducted for admitting aspirants in 264 MBBS seats available in the college. Aspirants who want admission in MBBS Course of GGSIPU affiliated College can apply for the same on or before April, exam would be conducted in month end.Keep reading for more information on IPU CET 2016.
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam for MBBS|
|Commonly known as||IPU CET Medical|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Exams|
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Aspirant who have planned to appear for the national level exam, should once go through the eligibility criteria, so that they face no problem due to lack of information.
- Applicant should be Indian with minimum age of 17 years on or before last date of applying.
- Applicant should be 12th passed or appearing with PCB and English as main subjects.
- Score of an applicant should be 55% aggregate in PCB along with he/she should be passed in all the other papers
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Application Form
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Application Form will be available online & offline once the GGSIPU declares an official notice inviting applicants for MBBS seats.
Application for IPU CET 2016 is a very simple process it can be filled online or offline depending of applicant’s convenience. Here are the steps mentioned to fill form online
- Applicant should visit the official University website; there a link would be provided for “Filling Application Form Online”.
- Then applicant is suppose to follow the steps as it appears on the screen and once applicant have completed its uploading and inputting all the mandatory details proceed to pay the application fees and print the same.
- Send the same hard copy to the address mentioned below along with pay receipt
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Note: An Application fee is 1000 INR for all applicants.
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Seats Distribution - GGSIPU has three colleges affiliated to it and there are in total 264 seats available for exam. Below we have specified about how the seats for different category are allotted by GGSIPU
|IPU CET 2016 Medical Seats Distribution|
|In Total Seats available||264|
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Syllabus
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Syllabus follows the same syllabus that a candidate has learned in its 11th and 12th standard in all the three subjects mentioned below
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Exam Pattern
GGSIPU conducts IPU CET Exam to enroll students for various UG course, it has its own way of conducting paper and method of marking, papers are all different. Candidate who has applied can once read this for better understanding.
IPU CET 2016 would be conducted in two different phases’ i. e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Only those candidates who pass one are qualified for other.
- Paper will be in English and “Pen and Paper Based”
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 both would be for 300 marks (each paper would contain 100 questions)
- Every right answer will credit 3 marks and wrong answer would deduct 1 marks
- Paper 1 shall be in April end and after time interval of nearly 20-25 days there would be Paper 2 (only for those who qualifies)
- Paper would be for 2 ½ hours
IPU CET 2016 MBBS Exam Dates
|IPU CET MBBS 2016 Events||Exam Dates|
|Last date of IPU CET 2016 MBBS Online Applications||April, 2016
|IPU CET 2016 MBBS Stage I||April, 2016|
|IPU CET 2016 MBBS Stage I Result||May, 2016|
|IPU CET 2016 MBBS Stage II||May, 2016|
|IPU CET 2016 MBBS Stage II Result||May, 2016|
Above dates are tentative they are subject to change
KEEP VISITING…………. AND GET FREQUENT UPADTES ON IPU CET 2016 MEIDCAL………
ALL THE BEST !!!