Vardhman International Public School Ludhiana Admission 2015-2016
Vardhman International Public School Ludhiana is located in Punjab and was established in the year 2007. It is a non-profit, non-proprietary educational body managed by eminent educationist and professionals. This school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE, Delhi. The Vardhman International Public School is a Co-educational English medium school. The school aims to equip the students mentally, morally, physically and culturally to become worthy citizens of our nation. This school provides with the best facilities and is one among the best school in Punjab.
Vardhman International Public School Punjab Profile
|Established||05th Feb 2007.|
|Principal:||Dr. Anima Jain|
|Address:||Sector 38, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana, Punjab 141014, India
Facilities offered by Vardhman International Public School Punjab
|Social Science Lab||Yes|
|Health and Medical Check up||Yes|
|Extra Curriculum Activities||Yoga, Basket Ball, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton, Cricket, Football, Chess, Carom, Athletics and Karate.|
Vardhman International Public School Punjab Admission 2015-2016
- Online registration form is available on this link
- Admission to P-way and Nursery will be through personal interview [observation and interaction.]
- Parents should collect the interview letter at the time of submission of admission form.
- Both the parents are must to be present at the time of interview.
- The child seeking admission to Play way and Nursery must be able to recognize common objects
- Admission to Classes 1st onwards will be granted on the basis of the written test in the subject of English, Hindi, Maths and science and interview
|Playway||2 ½ Years|
|Nursery||3 ½ years|
|KG||is 4 ½ years|
Vardhman International Public School Punjab Fees structure
|At the time of New Admission : Prospectus Rs. 200 (For all classes) / Registration Rs.300 (For all classes)|
|At the time of promotion to next class|
|Monthly Fee – Playway : 900/-, Nsy-K.G. : 900/-, I-V : 1050/-, VI-VIII : 1100/-, IX : 1150/-|
Transport Fee 900/- P.M. for all stoppages
- A Photostat copy of the birth certificate duly attached with admission form.
- Original birth certificate from Municipal Committee must be produced at the time of interview.
- 2 Coloured passport size photographs of the child
- Postcard size photographs of the child with both the parents should be affixed with admission form.
- Leaving certificate from the school last attended [For seeking admission to classes KG onwards]
- Progress report from the previous school should be attached.[For seeking admission to classes KG onwards]
|Summer||08:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Winter||09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Vardhman International Public School Location:Address: Sector 38,
Phone no: 0161 267 2677