Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram Bangalore Admission 2015-2016
is located in Bangalore and was established in the year 1965. This school is certified to Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE, Delhi. It is an English medium Senior Secondary Co-educational high School. This private school aims for total personality development and academic excellence. This school is under Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan believes in promotion of education at national level and developing a sense of ''Indianness'' among the children. This school offers best infrastructural facilities for their students so they can study in a good and Positive environment.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram Bangalore Profile
|Established||4th July 1965|
|Principal:||Mr. T Prabhudas|
|Address:||18th cross Malleswaram
Facilities offered by Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram Bangalore
|S.No.||Type of room||
No. of such rooms available
|5||Jr. Science Lab.||01|
|6||Resource Room ( Primary wing)||01|
|7||Resource room ( Secondary wing)||01|
|9||Staff common Room||02|
|11||VP, HM, Office, Principal, PET, SUPW, ART, Hindi, Store, Teaching aids, Exam(internal), Exam (External)||12|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram Bangalore Admission 2015-2016Admission schedule:
Currently as per school notices all the Admissions are closed
For More details contact School Authority
Date admission schedule time
08.04.2015 All admissions for Class I 9 AM T0 11 AM
Note: The next list of Admission will be displayed on
17th April 2015 at 4.00 pm
If the admission is confirmed then parents would have to pay
Admission Fee : Rs. 25
Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi : Rs. 1500[for 3 months (April – June)]
Total : Rs.1525
Applied candidates can see their application conformation list on www.kvmb.net
Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram Bangalore Fees structure
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority along with attested Photostat copy of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in the name of the child [for SC, ST and OBC candidates] along with attested photocopy of Caste Certificate.
- Parent income certificate for OBC.
- Proof of residence.
- Affidavit in support of the name of the child if not given in the Birth certificate.
- Affidavit to be submitted in original in case of Single Girl Children.
- If the parent does not report on the date and time given for admission, the child will forfeit his/her seat. No further correspondence on the matter will be entertained.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram Bangalore Location
Address: 18th Cross Rd,
Phone no: 080 2334 1454