Atomic Energy Education Society Anushaktinagar Admission 2015-2016
Atomic Energy Education Society was setup to provide quality education to the children of the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy and its constituent units. The school was established in the year 1969 with one school in Anushaktinagar, Mumbai. The school is affiliation to the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE, Delhi. It is a Co-educational English medium high school which provides academic guidance till the12th standard. The school is providing with various facilities of classroom, football ground, well-equipped computer lab with centralized AC’s for students to learn with new technologies.
Atomic Energy Education Society Anushaktinagar Profile
|Principal:||Shri R K Sawhney|
|Address:||Atomic Energy Education Society
Central Office, Western Sector
Mumbai - 400 094.
|Contact No:||(022) 25565049 / 25571501 / 25503328 / 25503310|
|Fax no:||(022) 225576230
Facilities offered by Atomic Energy Education Society Anushaktinagar
|Sports||Especially basketball and volleyball. Football, cricket, table tennis, lawn tennis, volleyball, hockey and kho-kho.|
Atomic Energy Education Society Anushaktinagar Admission 2015-2016Firstly age limit should be fulfilled and then only a parent can apply for the admission
Application forms are available on the link
Atomic Energy Education Society Anushaktinagar Fees structure:Class Tuition Fee PUVVN Fee Computer Fee
I to V Rs. 800/-per month Rs. 350/-per month Nil
AdvertisementsVI to X Rs. 800/-per month Rs. 350/-per month Rs. 30/- per month
XI & XII Rs. 800/-per month Rs. 350/-per month Rs.50/- per month
Note: 1. All the girls’ students and students belonging to SC/ST categories of DAE are exempted from paying tuition fee
- A single child who is a girl need not pa y the PUVVN fee from Class VI to XII.
- Only two children, if both are girls, are required to pay 50 % of prescribed PUVVN fee from Class VI to XII.
- Original Birth Certificate along with an attested copy
- In case child is admitted in class II or above the original TC is to be submitted as per the guidelinesissued by CBSE
- A copy of employment certificate of the parent from the concerned unit of DAE
- Salary slip or copy of valid Identity Card along with original Identity Card for verification.
- A copy of the caste certificate.
- Certificate from the administrative head of the unit of DAE certifying correctness of address if residing outside DAE quarters.
- A copy of the CHSS card in the name of the child.
Atomic Energy Education Society Anushaktinagar LocationAddress: Central School 4,
Behind Atomic Energy,
Mumbai - 400094
Phone no: 022 2558 0619