KLUEEE 2016 Exam Dates | Application Form
KLUEEE 2016 is an all India level exam which is conducted by K L University for the admission of students in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Applicants who are interested shall get the form from the month of November, 2015 and the last date of applying shall be April, 2016. More than 8000 candidates are studying in this university and get the deemed university status in the year 2009 by the UGC. This university has been accredited by NAAC with an A grade. KLUEEE 2016 is an all India level examination that will be conducted in both modes that is pen and paper based and online mode.
|KLUEEE 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||KLU Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||KLUEEE|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||KL University|
|Stream||UG entrance exam|
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination with minimum of 60% of aggregate in all the subjects.
- Candidates having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all programmes in B-Tech including Bio-Technology.
- Exam takers having Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) are eligible for B-Tech in Biotechnology only.
- Applicants have to successful in KLUEEE, JEE MAIN, JEE ADVANCED and the state level engineering entrance test.
- Applicants should pass their Higher Secondary Education with at least 50% or its equivalent examination for the admission in B.Com (Hons.)/ BBA and applicant must also qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the university.
- Applicants should pass their Higher Secondary Education with at least 45% or its equivalent examination for the admission in B.Sc-VC/BHMCT/BJMC and applicant must also qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the university.
- Go to www.kluniversity.in
- Candidates are required to fill the personal, qualification and details as mentioned in the form.
- After completion of form the, submit it and make payment online through Credit/Debit Card or through DD.
- Applicant is required to make printout of the form and attach a recent passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the form.
- Applicant is required to send the application form to:
Admissions KL University,
- The exam consists of 160 questions of 1 mark each.
- Negative marks are not applicable in this examination.
- The distribution of subject wise question are as follows:
|Subject||No of question|
KLUEEE 2016 Exam Dates
|KLUEEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||November, 2015|
|Last date for sale of the application form||April, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of filled in KLUEEE 2015 application form (Offline & Online)||April, 2016|
|KLUEEE 2015 admit card issue starts||April, 2016|
|KLUEEE 2015 Offline Exam||May, 2016|
|KLUEEE 2015 Online Exam||May 16, 2015|
|KLUEEE 2015 Result||May, 2016|
|Date of Counseling||2nd week of June, 2016|
|Class Begins||1st week of July, 2016|