|SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||SRMJEE|
|Exam level||University level|
|Conducting authority||SRM University|
|Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
The following conditions have to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to be eligible for this course:
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Applicants should have passed 10 +2 or equivalent with a minimum of 70% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
In order to apply for this course, applicants can go online and fill the form on the official website, or the y can even purchase the form from the official centers of SRM University. A fee of Rs. 900 has to be paid by the applicants along with all the necessary documents at the time of submission of the form. The fee can be paid in cash or demand draft.
The syllabus for this examination includes:
The paper pattern for this exam is as follows:
- Every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will take away 1 mark.
- Every wrong answer in Biology will take away 0.7 marks.
- The exam will be conducted in written and online manner.
SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for receipt of Filled-in Application||March, 2016
|Slot Booking for Online examination||March, 2016|
|Publication of Rank List & Counseling Schedule||May, 2016|