ICET 2016 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The following conditions need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to be eligible for this course:
- The applicants can apply for this course, only if their nationality is Indian.
- The applicants should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms.No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005,Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
- Applicants possessing nationality of any other nation are also eligible to apply for this course, but only f they fulfill the conditions laid down by the University.
- Applicants seeking admission-
Advertisementso For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree gained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for this examination.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in ICET-2015 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates. Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle an applicant to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
o Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode)