CLAT 2016 Documents Required - Common Law Admission Test
CLAT 2016 Documents Required - The original certificates/ documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the CLAT 2016 Information Brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University only at the time of admission. The relevant copies of the certificates/ documents in support of one’s claim for admission are to be uploaded while filling the Online Application Form (photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested).
- The scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded in the PDF/jpg format by all the candidates are:
- Birth Certificate, if not available then standard 10th passing certificate issued by recognized board or Passport can be uploaded
- Front Facing Passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) must be in JPG Format and size-within 100 KB.
- Signature of candidate must be in JPG Format and size-within 100 KB.
- The scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded in the PDF format by a candidate depending on the applicability are:
- Category Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Disability Certificate (Persons with Disability, P.W.D.)
- Special Category certificate like E.B.C., B.C., W.B.C., D.F.F., S.E.B.C., Ancestral residents of village Sidhuwal, District Patiala, Son / Daughter of Defense Personnel Deployed in U.P. or Defense Personnel of U.P. either retired or killed/ disabled in action; Dependant of Freedom Fighter of U.P. and Kashmiri Migrant.
- Certificates in support of one’s claim for NRI/NRI Sponsored Candidate.
- Domicile Certificate in support of one’s claim for consideration under State Quota.