|BVP CET 2017 Engineering Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||BVP CET Engineering|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Applicants are eligible for the examination only if they satisfy following condition:
- Applicants should have passed at least Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent to apply for the examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Applicants those who are appearing for the Higher Secondary Certificate examination can also apply for the qualifying examination.
- Applicants must have scored at least 45% of marks in Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical optional subjects and 40% in the case of applicants belonging to SC/ ST category.
Applicants can fill the application form both online as well as offline.
Step 1: Go to www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Step 2: Applicants are required to fill their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email-ID and register it.
Step 3: Applicant need to fill their personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 4: Applicant must upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of size less than 60 kb.
Step 5: Applicants need to make payment through Debit/ Credit card/ Internet Banking or through DD and send it to below mentioned address on or before 9th May, 2015.
Applicant can also download the application form and make the payment by drawing a DD of any on any nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune, in favor of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Note: Applicant those who fill the form through Demand Draft (DD) mode need to send application form along with original Demand Draft (DD) by Writing down their mobile number and name behind DD to the following address on or before 9th May, 2015:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Second Floor, CET Dept,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030 Maharashtra.
Application fees: To complete the application process successfully applicants have to pay their application fees for BVP CET is Rs 1500.
Course Fees for B.Tech at College of Engineering, Pune:
|Foreign/ NRI/ PIO|
- The CET Engineering exam will be having 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The Exam will be in English only and questions will be based on Physics and Mathematics.
- The duration of the test is about 3 hours.
- Negative marking are not applicable for wrong answer and applicants will receive 1 mark for each correct answer.
- The distribution of subjects, question and marks are as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|