Following are the UPMCAT 2015 eligibility criteria:-
- Only applicants from Indian nationality can apply for this particular course.
- Applicants from valid universities or institutions from all over India can apply for this course, except for Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College – MNREC Allahabad, now also called as National Institute of Technology (NIT) Allahabad.
- A valid 3 years Bachelor’s degree from any university or institution is required from any respective course.
- Applicants who are pursuing final year of their graduation or have finished their graduation, but are waiting for their results can also apply for this course.
- There is no age bar.
- Candidates of all ages are eligible for this course.
The syllabus of UPMCAT 2015 includes 4 subjects. They are as follows:
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical and abstract reasoning
- Knowledge of current affairs.
- A total of 100 objective type questions will be asked in the written examination.
- Each question will have 4 options, and the applicant has to choose the correct answer.
- The time duration of this particular exam is 2 hours.
- Applicants who clear the written examination are then called for the group discussion followed by personal interview.
UPMCAT 2015 examination is usually held in the month of May. Tentative dates are in the third week of May. No official dates have been released yet. Keep visiting our site for any updates. We will inform you as soon as possible.