MP MET 2015 Exam Dates | Application Form
MP MET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the MP MET 2015 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The applicants wishing to pursue this course must be a graduate in any respective field of commerce.
- The applicants should have scored at least 50% in their final year of graduation. (45% for ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh and 40% for physically disabled).
- Anyone who wishes to pursue this course is eligible for the test. No particular age is mentioned.
MP MET 2015 SyllabusThe MP MET 2015 syllabus includes written examination of 200 multiple choice questions with every question having 4 options. Each right answer gives 1 mark. And there is no negative marking for wrong answers. Other than that, MP-MET also includes a group discussion and a personal interview. All the different sorts of exams are conducted by the Professional Examination Board in Bhopal. The written exam is for 200 marks.
The syllabus for MP MET includes:
- Reading and comprehension
- Verbal and writing ability
- Numerical ability
- Business data interpretation
- Data sufficiency
- Business judgment
MP MET 2015 Paper PatternThe MP MET is a written examination. After that, if the candidate passes the written examination, he can appear for the group discussion, after which comes the trickiest part- “the interview.” The selection of a candidate will be strictly based upon his performance in the written examination, group discussion and the personal interview respectively.
MP MET 2015 Application FormApplicants who wish to pursue this course can only apply online. A certain paid has to be paid after the form is submitted online. The official exam dates are yet to be released. Please keep visiting the website to get updates.
MP MET 2015 Exam DatesTentative dates for MP-MET examination is 3rd week of March. Admit cards will be issued by 1st week of March. No official dates have been released yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.