|OJEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examinations|
|Commonly known as||OJEE|
|Exam Level||Stat level|
|Conducting authority||Government of Odisha State|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
To be eligible for OJEE 2017, applicants need to fulfill the following conditions:
- The applicant needs to complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016.
- The applicant should have passed the 12th standard exam or any other equivalent examination with at least 50% (General), 40% (SC/ST), 45% (Differently able) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- The applicant should have scored at least 50% in total in the HSC examination as well.
The syllabus for this examination will be that of HSC level. The syllabus includes:
The exact paper patter n has not been disclosed yet. Keep visiting our website for any updates.
- To apply for this course, applicants are required to fill the form online on the official website.
- Applicants are required to read all the instructions carefully and fill the form.
- Applicants are needed to pay a certain amount of fees by e-challan, net banking or debit card and attach all the necessary documents at the time of submission of the form.
- Applicants must know that the filled form must reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted.
The tentative dates for application of forms will be last week of June 2017. No official dates have been disclosed yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.