|COMEDK PGET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Commonly Known as||COMEDK PGET Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges Association, Karnataka|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Following are the COMEDK PGET 2017 eligibility criteria:
- The prime criteria is to fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India) and DCI (Dental Council of India).
- The candidate should have passed MBBS or BDS degree from any dental or medical college recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India..
- If the candidate has passed MBBS or BDS degree from the medical college which not recognized by Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India are not eligible for this exam.
- The Candidate should have complete the year of internship on or before 30th April, 2016. Please note – If the internship period exceeds, and candidate have already applied for the exam, an application form will be rejected.
- Candidate please make sure that you have obtained a permanent registration from MCI and DCI.
COMEDK PGET 2017 Syllabus is based on MBBS or BDS syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council India or Dental Council India respectively. Following we have provided COMEDK Syllabus for Medical and Dental Exam.
|COMEDK Medical Syllabus||COMEDK Dental Syllabus|
|Subjects||No. of Question||Subjects||No. of Question|
|Forensic Medicine||6||General Medicine||6|
|General Medicine||24||General Surgery||6|
|General Surgery||18||Condervative Dentistry||12|
|Microbiology||7||Dental Anatomy/ Histology||12|
|Obsterics and Gynaecology||11||Oral Pathology||12|
|Orthopaedics||6||Oral Medicine/ Radiology||12|
|Paediatrics||9||Preventive/ Community Dentistry||12|
|Pharmacology||8||Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery||12|
|Radio Diagnosis||6||Dental Materials||12|
|TB and Chest Diseases||5||TB and Chest Diseases||5|
- COMEDK PGET 2017 Exam Pattern will be a pen and paper based test.
- The syllabus of COMEDK PGET 2017 will be based on MCI and DCI prescribed syllabus.
- The COMEDK PGET exam will be divided in two separate tests which is COMEDK PG for Medical and COMEDK PG for Dental. Each test will consists of 180 questions with multiple choices.
- The exam is about 3 hours (180 minutes) and exam timings are from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.
- The exam will be conducted on an OMR Answer sheet.
- 1 positive marks for correct answer.
- Good news – No negative marks for incorrect answer.
The candidates who want to appear for COMEDK PGET 2017 entrance exam are requested to fill-up the application form online which will be available on 2nd week of November, 2016. Candidates please make sure that you are eligible for this entrance exam from the above eligibility requirement.
Following are the COMEDK PGET 2017 application process:
- Fill-up the online application form which will be available on the official website of COMEDK PG.
- Recommend to read all the given instructions carefully.
- The filled application must be submitted online and must be sent to the Executive Secretary – COMEDK along with all the required documents on or before the ending date.
- COMEDK PGET 2017 application form is of Rs. 2250/- which is to be demand draft on the name of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
COMEDK PGET 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Notification published for COMEDK PGET 2017||November, 2016|
|Online application form available from||November, 2016|
|Last date to fill COMEDK PGET 2017 online application form||December, 2016|
|Last date of receipt of application form hard copy along with documents||December, 2016|
|Admit card of COMEDK PGET 2017 available from||January, 2017|
|COMEDK PGET 2017 Test||February, 2017
|Provisional answer keys to be published on||February, 2017|
|Last date to receive objections and challenges against published answer keys of COMEDK PGET 2017||February, 2017|
|Final answer keys to be published on||February, 2017|
|Scores obtained by candidates in exam to be published on||February, 2017|
|Declaration of COMEDK PGET 2017 result along with rank list and availability of online rank card on||February, 2017|