GATE 2016 Registration Process
- GATE 2015 Official Website – http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
- Online Application for Gate 2015 Exam begins from September 1, 2014 (Tuesday).
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: October 1, 2014 (Friday).
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: 21st November 2014
- Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: 17th December 2014
- Students should fill up GATE 2014 Online Application Form to appear in GATE 2015 exam as soon as it is made live on the official IITs websites GATE Online Applicant Form.
- As per the resources GATE 2016 Application Form should be available online in September or October Month.
- GATE 2016 can by applied only through online mode, there is no other way to Application form for appearing in GATE 2015 Exam.
- GATE 2016 Application Form is accepted only by online submission.
- All candidates are adviced to Register for gate 2016 exam only through online official website of Gate 2016
- In examination centers candidates are compulsory to show one Identity proof such as Voter ID , PAN Card, Driving License etc with their admit card of GATE 2016.
Application fee for GATE 2016 :
- For General/OBC Male candidates : Rs.1500
- For Women Candidates : Rs.750
- For General and OBC other candidates : Rs.1500
- For SC/ST/PD candidates : Rs.750