XAT 2015 Entrance Exam Registration Steps
Steps of Registration for XAT 2015 Exam
- Visit official website of XAT 2015 - xatonline.net.in.
- At Home Page click on icon ‘REGISTER’ and proceed registering your profile first.
- Fill-up compulsory information, creat a password of your choice and submit it.
- After submission of all these details, you will receive XAT ID on your registered email.
- This will enable you to login with your XAT ID and password next time.
- Application form completion
- Login to XAT account and fill educational and other details and choose the test city. To get the preferred centre and city, it’s better to register early.
XAT 2015 candidates have three options of paying the XAT 2015 fee namely, on-line, in cash or through Demand draft.
Please note:- The fee for XAT 2015 is Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand only) for all candidates.
There is no concessionary fee to apply for XAT 2015.
Select Mode of Payment: One of the three modes
Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway
XAT 2015 candidates can pay online through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards. American Express Card is inadmissible. If you are an account holder of IDBI you can pay through IDBI Net banking.
Mode 2: Cash Payment
Candidate has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip, visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment thereat.
Mode 3: Demand Draft
Candidate has to get a DD made in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
Please note that Candidate paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details in the registration page. Failure to do so, such candidates will not be allowed to upload their photo and signature.
XAT 2015 Entrance Exam Dates