DNB CET 2015 Exam Dates | June | July | Admit Card
- Candidates, who possess MBBS degree, Provisional Pass Certificate/provisional registration certificate of MBBS from Indian Medical Council and have completed one year of internship before 31 January, 2014 are eligible to apply. Registration with MCI or State Medical Council is mandatory.
- Candidates found ineligible at any state of the DNB - CET will not be permitted to appear in the examination
Spm, Statistics and Biomedical research
Dermatology and Std
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- The test comprises 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English Language only.
- The examination is computer based and would be of 3 hours' duration. Successful candidates will be called on for the Centralized merit based counseling session for allotment of seats in various institutions under NBE. (Get details from the DNB CET Counselling page.)
- The weight-age of multiple choice questions is indicative and purely provisional.
- There is no negative marking
- Applications are available online at the official website - www.natboard.edu.in
- The fees for the examination is Rs. 4250 and the composite information bulletin cum examination fee voucher is available at selective Axis Bank outlets.
- The unique serial number is on the scratch panel and this number must be entered in the website during the process of registration and scheduling.
- Fees are not refundable. Learn the detailed application procedure from the DNB CET application.
- Availability of Information bulletin- cum- Examination Fee Voucher at designated branches of Axis Bank: Coming Soon
- Online Registration and Scheduling for DNB-CET Examination: Coming Soon
- Examination dates for DNB-CET: Coming Soon
- Declaration of results: Coming Soon
- The cutoff date for completing internship: Coming Soon