WBJEE JECA 2014 | Application Form | Syllabus
WBJEE JECA 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates interested in appearing for this examination need to pass Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized college, university and institute.
- Maths or Statistics must be one of the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
Aptitude Test includes:
- Data Interpretation
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Analytical Geometry
- Probability and Statistic
WBJEE JECA 2014 Paper Pattern
|Part 1 |
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The validity of the score accrued in this exam is for one year
Aspirants who have the desire to appear for the Bengal Joint Entrance Examination MCA examination can get their forms from any of the designated branches of the United Bank of India or even by post. Applicants need to send a requisition letter with a DD of the amount needed. This DD is to be taken in name of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and it is to be payable at HOWRAH. The filled in form ought to be sent by Speed post only.
The cost of the form is Rs.400/-. The payment for the forms can only be done by way of DD. Those who desire to obtain their form by post must pay an additional Rs. 100/- with this amount (Rs. 500/-)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL US ON: 033 - 23671198, 23671199
WBJEE JECA 2014 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|WBJEE JECA 2013 will be held on||22 June 2014.|
|Selling of Application Form and Information brochure will start from||21 April 2013 to first week of |
18 May 2014.
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in application form by Speed Post at Board's Office is||19 May 2014.|
|Issue of Admit Card will start from||06 May 2014.|
|Download of Admit Card will start from||19 June 2014.|
|Expected Dates for Publication of Result is||14 July 2014.|