ENAT 2015 Exam Dates | Application Form
- Age: - The date of birth of candidate should fall on or before 31st December 1992
- Qualification: - Candidates should have pass 10 + 2 (i.e. HSC Exam in Science) or its equivalent
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to Apply
- The candidate applying for Lateral B-Tech should have 3 year diploma in Engineering approved by board of technical examination or BSc in mathematics with least 50% marks in combined.
Syllabus for ENAT 2015 entrance exam includes:
- English and General Aptitude
ENAT 2015 Paper Pattern
|Physics||60 question||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|English and General Aptitude||40 question|
The candidates who are applying for Lateral BTech will have a test that consists of two sections:
- Section 1 – First year Diploma level (60 questions)
- Section 2 – Second year Diploma level (40 questions as per their branch of specialization).
- The applicant can apply either online or offline. In the online method, the applicant has to provide the basic information, give personal details and photograph and make the payment through credit or debit card.
- In the offline mode, the applicant has to provide the basic information and download the form. The completed form must be submitted to the office before the last date along with the necessary documents and the fees (in Demand Draft).
- Application Fees for Manipal ENAT 2014 is Rs.600/- application fee and Rs.1000/- entrance test fee.
- Application fee can be paid via online payment or in DD drawn on name of 'Manipal University' payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- For applying online visit: http://epsfi.org/ENAT/index.htm
ENAT 2015 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Test Booking Schedule for B.Tech:||In the Month of March 2015.|
|Online Test Booking Schedule for lateral B.Tech:||In the Month of March 2015.|
|Last date for receipt of application:||Mid-March 2015|
|Test Date:||Coming Soon. The candidates can select their test schedule according to their convenience.|
|Expected date of result:||Coming Soon|