RMCAAT 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test is commonly known as RMCAAT. RMCAAT 2014 is an Entrance Exam conducted for the students to take admission into the three year MCA course in various Government & private top most professional institutions in Rajasthan. RMCAAT is conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University. RMCAAT is usually held in the month of May/June every year.
- Candidate should have a Rajasthan domicile.
- Candidate must have graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Candidate those in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Syllabus for RMCAAT contains:-
- Elementary Computer Knowledge
- Mathematical Ability
- Reasoning and Aptitude
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60 question||2 hours|
|Mathematical Ability||60 question|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||80 question|
- RMCAAT exam is an objective type test
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark
- No negative marking for wrong answer
Candidate who wants to apply for exam, can apply online by visiting:
For more info contact:
Office of the Coordinator RMCAAT 2014
Govt. College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner
(An Institute of Govt. of Rajasthan)
Karni Industrial Area, Pugal Road, Bikaner - 334004