PU OCET 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form | Pattern
Punjab University Common Entrance Test is commonly known as PU OCET. The PU OCET 2014 entrance test is conducted by Punjab University for admission to various courses offered by the University. The courses offered by the university to the candidates are L.L.M., M.C.A., M.A. Journalism % Mass Communication, Master in Public Health, M.A. (English), M.Tech in (Instrumentation, Nano Science, Polymer, Microelectronics), M.E. in (Chemical, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication Engg., IT, Computer Science & Engg.), M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry), M.B.A., M.B.E., M.E.F.B., M.P. Ed, B.P. Ed, M.Sc (Hons. School), M.Sc (2 yrs Course) and M.Sc (Hons.School/2 yrs Course).
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized university & had scored 50% of marks in aggregate can apply for entrance test.
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year exam are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
Exam syllabus for PU OCET consists from the specific subjects studied for qualifying exam. Questions asked for some of the courses can be from reasoning, English, legal aptitude, GK & general awareness covered under PU OCET exam.
The PU OCET paper pattern consists of objective type multiple choice questions. It also contains descriptive type questions for some specific courses.
- Register online at: http://cetadmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Note down your Login Id & Password
- Download SBI Slip & pay fee in any SBI Branch
- Login & upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information & then save & confirm
- Download your admit card on due date
PU OCET 2014 Exam Dates
|Date of Commencement of Application :-||Will Update Soon.|
|Last Date for Applying :-||Will Update Soon.|
|Downloading of Admit Cards :-||Will Update Soon.|
|Date of PU OCET Exam :-||Will Update Soon.|
|Test Timings :-||Will Update Soon.|