NIMCET 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form
NIMCET 2014 is popularly known as NIT MCA Common Entrance Test. NIMCET is a National Level Entrance Test conducted by National Institutes of Technology (NIT) for admission in the Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) course. The National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are the premier technical Institutes of National repute and are fully funded by the Government of India. The MCA course is the most sought courses offered in the NIT. MCA Graduates have high potential for jobs in IT sector in India and Abroad. The admission to the MCA program in NITs institute is purely based on the rank obtained in NIMCET only.
Applicant should be an Indian national and must have secured at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale (55 per cent marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in case of SC, ST) in:
(i) BSc / BSc (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum three years full-time; Or
(ii) B E / B Tech or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET- 2014 test.
- Set Theory
- Probability and Statistics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Computer Basics
- Data Representation
|Mathematics||50 question||2.30 hours|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40 question|
|Computer Awareness||10 question|
|General English||20 question|
- NIMCET examination is multiple choice question test.
- Four choices for each question.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks & each wrongly answered question will lead to Negative One mark.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
Candidates can apply online visit: http://nimcet2014.nita.ac.in/home/registration.php