MGM CET 2017 - Exam Dates, Application Form, Syllabus
The examination centres selected for exam are:
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
The candidate applying for MGM CET 2017 must have passed the Higher School Certificate (HSC)/ 10 + 2 or equivalent exam is eligible to apply. Applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects in 10 + 2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
The Syllabus for MGM CET examination includes:
MGM CET 2017 Paper Pattern
|Physics||50 question||3 Hours|
- All questions are compulsory
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- No negative marking will be given
- Candidates can apply online visit: http://formonline.net/MGMCET/WebPages/MGMCET.html
- Candidates can also obtain the application form via post after sending the Application Fee through DD and request letter for application form and brochure.
- Candidates must fill the application form in their own hand writing with black ball point pen.
- The filled in application form can be sent in person or through Speed Post or Courier to: MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209, Maharashtra
MGM CET 2017 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online MGM CET 2017 Application Form||Mar 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Online application Form||Apr 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Online application Form with Late||Apr 2017|
|MGM CET 2017 Entrance Exam||May 2017|